Sunday, March 15, 2009

Copeland Savings: Part Two

Here is my weekly menu for this week:

Breakfast: Waffles w/ Peanut Butter (YUM!), Cereal, Yogurt (w/ Grape Nuts), English Muffins (w/ cheese or honey), Bacon

Lunch: Tomato Soup, Turkey Sandwiches, BLT Sandwiches, Chips

Dinner:

Sunday: Elk Burgers, Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Green Beans (already had this from last week)

Monday: Leftovers from Sunday (great thing about only having 2 people to feed)

Tuesday: Chicken and Vegetable (broccoli, red pepper, carrot, water chestnuts) Stir Fry w/ Rice (had other veggies left over from last week)

Wednesday: Leftovers from Tuesday

Thursday: Spaghetti and Homemade Meatballs (already have meat) w/ Salad (Friends over so no leftovers)

Friday: Mini Pizzas (w/ English Muffins) and Salad (already have pizza toppings)

I also went to Kroger today (it really wasn't that bad going to two grocery stores b/c I knew exactly what I needed and was quick). Here is what I got:

BOGO: Bacon (put one in the freezer)

Sale Items: (using Kroger card) Yogurt (5), Perdue Chicken (GREAT SALE! $2.50), Deli Turkey Meat (.5lb), Wheat Bread, Diced Tomatoes, Cheese Slices

Coupon Items: Baby Food, Butter, Cottonelle TP (one of my best deals - was on sale for $6.99 but I had $2.00 in coupons - 12 pk), DH Cake Mix (FREE!)

Other: Milk, Ginger Ale, Broccoli, Romaine Lettuce

All this for $37.24!! I saved $18.80!!


The savings will get better and better each week as I learn the process and get more coupons in my stash. Remember, check out Leigh Ann's blog and she will teach the you the process. Let me know if you have any questions!! I hope everyone starts saving! :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

You are starting to shop like Kate from "John & Kate Plus 8". Very savy girl you are!