Sunday, March 15, 2009

Copeland Savings: Part Three


Okay...last one for the day! (or rather night since it is almost midnight and I am still up!)
We have been beyond blessed with clothes for Eli and are so thankful. Lee's cousin (Hollie and Mark) had a little boy (Eli too!) a year before and gave us 3 or 4 giant gift bags full of clothes, socks, shoes, etc. Then my friend Angie sent me a box of clothes (15 lbs) from Statesboro from her little boy Griff who was born the year before as well. This (plus my shower gifts) have kept Eli clothed completely for 6 months. We really have not had to buy anything...except for the outfits I had bought him while I was pregnant...which still wasn't a lot.

I was starting to run out of my hand me downs and worried about what I would do for his spring and summer clothes. My cousin Kristin told me about this Consignment Sale in Gwinnett that was supposed to be incredible. Long story short, I ended up going by myself and RACKING UP on some deals. I was very selective....name brand items...no stains....most were new items or rarely worn items. Look at what I got for $65!!




My aunt Danielle is also letting me borrow Sim's clothes from last year...so literally this boy is set for Spring and Summer. HALLELUJAH!!! God surely answers prayers doesn't he? :)

3 comments:

Amber said...

It would have been worth it to hire a babysitter for those savings! It is easy to see that I missed out, big time. Congrats on your adorable finds!

Danielle said...

There is another one in Conyers in April and at Gwinnett again in August for fall items. I will send you the dates. Definitely worth it!!

Anonymous said...

i so wish i would have made it!! i really missed out! i love the little red overalls!