Friday, September 12, 2008

Update...

Well, the cervadil didn't do much last night....still dialated 1cm but now 50% effaced. I did start having some contractions this morning around 3am but nothing too bad. I am now having contractions about every 10 minutes. They were supposed to induce me this morning around 7:30am but they are booked solid so they aren't starting until 11am. I am now having contractions every 9 to 10 minutes apart. Nothing too bad but we are hoping we are making progress so it is not such a long day for everyone!

Mary got here bright and early at 6:45am to be my "ROCK STAR" doula. Exactly what I needed...I am not nervous at all! Lee on the other hand is super excited and just a tad bit nervous. :) My parents are also here...Dad is proudly wearing a blue Polo shirt in honor of us having a boy! Isn't that cute?? Mom...aka Granny is sitting in her rocking chair with her glasses on the end of her nose reading the front cover wrapped in a shawl....waiting on the arrival of her grandson!!


We will keep you updated....stay tuned!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

I can't believe you are updating your blog in the hospital!!! This could be bordering on addictive :) Actually I am glad you did so I know what's going on! I am so excited for you and Lee and I can't wait to get the phone calls and updates!! I'll be praying for a calm and peaceful labor and delivery! Just think...tonight you will holding your precious little man...there is no better feeling in the world!! Talk to you soon hopefully :)

Love,
Danielle

Danielle said...

haha - I am feeling okay right now so I figured I would let people know how things are going. Love you!!!!

Rebekah said...

I on the other hand was TOTALLY expecting a blog!! Yay! It will be great for Eli to one have the play by play!

Love you and C U soon!
Bek

Amy J said...

Can't wait to get a call to come see Mr.Eli!!! Come on buddy, we're all waiting!!
Love,
Amy

Danielle said...

Thinking about you....

Danielle