Friday, September 12, 2008

More news...

well, there isn't much news. (mary here)

still getting pitocen - - waiting for some action. the doctor will check her cervix again in a little while if she's at a 3, they'll order her epidural and break her water and then, my friends we'll have some progress.

for now, lee is getting some food and danielle is resting. everyone else is in the waiting room and melinda and i are sitting on either side of danielle's bed having the most organic girl time. who'd even know we're in a hospital room??

loving our waiting game. . . :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the updates! I am so happy for ya'll!
Maggie

Anonymous said...

I would give me left leg to be there right now!! DANCING QUEEN! Mary and Melinda... you ladies better start singing! Send my love!

~Jennifer

Amy J said...

Mary...sorry to leave this message here, but my phone is messed up so I don't have your number to call you. So PLEASE call my home or send the update to Tom's phone. 404-964-5481. I can't stand not knowing. Tell Danielle I love her!
Amy

Tracey said...

It's a good day to have a baby!! Thanks for the updates keep em coming!!! You look beautiful... all 3 of you!!! :)

Tracey

Jill Hill said...

i can only imagine the fun girl talk going on with the 3 of you!! how fun!!

love you girls!!

kristinandmillie said...

Hey Gals,

So glad all is going well. I know waiting must make everything very exciting!!! At least I am excited! Thanks for sending updates. I will quit calling Mary's phone and wait for Ginny aka GRANNY will call me back when you start progressing! :)))
You all 3 look gorgeous btw! I looked like the Puffy michelin man! I cannot even tell Danielle is pregnant.....much less in the hospital! I love you all and am saying prayers!!

I cannot wait to hold ELI and hug Danielle.

I love you~