Thursday, September 11, 2008

At the Hospital...One More Day!

This is so unreal....we really can't believe we are actually here! We got to Piedmont around 4pm to get settled in...we are in the antepartum unit and it is packed. They are actually sending people home or canceling their inductions if not medically necessary. Thankfully ours is medically necessary because of the protein they found yesterday. I would hate to get the news that I couldn't come in today...yikes! My blood pressure is good (kinda high for me but not bad) and my blood levels are fine. I have really liked my nurses so far....they are key to having a great experience I think!

Lee is freezing in here but I feel great! He thinks he should have brought a parka! haha We both had a great dinner and are just waiting until tomorrow morning. Currently I am dialated 1cm and 50% effaced and Eli's head is way down which is good news. Melin and Mary are going to help me update things tomorrow so stay tuned....hopefully we will have a baby soon!!

Love you all and thanks so much for the prayers!!

5 comments:

Jill Hill said...

i just LOVE how you are blogging down to the very day of this sweet miracle! fascinating!! makes me want to have another baby, just so i can blog about the whole process!!

Eli will be the cutest little boy to have ever graced Piedmont hospital!!! i guarantee it!! ;)

Much Love, Big hugs, and a parka for Lee,

Jill

Anonymous said...

wow, you truly are a amazing blogger! IT IS SO NICE TO SEE THESE PICTURES OF YOU GUYS!!!!

i don't think i will be able to sleep at all tonight...i just want to meet eli! :)

i hate that lee is so cold! but at least you are feeling ok!! he will feel nothing but JOY in a few hours!!!

i love you so much and cannot wait to hold your son in my arms!

love,
kristin

Tracey said...

I forgot how cold those rooms are... I kept telling them turn it down - I think it was Jill and Mary that said you could hang meat in there it was so cold! ;)

I'm giddy for you in Alabama!! Praying for your family..... you will be fine!!! :)

Love,
Tracey

Rebekah said...

Blogging from the hospital, no way!!! I can't believe Lee is freezing, it is so sad the sacrifices men have to make! hee, hee...

It isn't fair!! I can't even tell you are preggers in these photos!!!!! You are a model for pregnant women everywhere! I am pea green with envy!

Baby Eli, come on down~!!

Yay!!

:) Aunt Bek

Bailey said...

YAY!! I'm so excited for you Danielle!! You are going to do great!! I can't wait to hear about everything!! Eli will be here shortly...so exciting!!
xoxo
Bailey