Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our love for Montana...

So everyone knows that my family adores the great state of Montana...here are some pictures to show you just how phenomenal it really is. It has been a place of family, adventure, falling in love, and amazing beauty...I wish I could bottle everyone up and take them with me. Lee is seriously wanting to move out there soon...talks to my uncle every chance he gets about jobs...so maybe just maybe you will all have to come with us!! :)




My parent's old house nestled in the Aspens

One of the lakes near their house

The valley below my parent's old house - look at that sky! This was looking off the front porch - what a view!!


Uncle Norm and Aunt Cyndi's side yard - aren't you jealous??

Part of the Stillwater River


On the side porch of my parent's old house - we are so sad that they sold it!

The entrance to Norm and Cyndi's YME Ranch - the most beautiful place in Montana!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

I want to go to Montana. So feeling your Montana love and that big, big sky out there!

Hugs,
bek

kristinandmillie said...

what a pretty place!!! i am sad we never went with you guys! :((
we need to plan another trip to boone!