Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

So techinally it was yesterday...but can you forgive me? Please?? I did call and send emails...but the blogging post came late! P.S. Remember I am giving you a nephew! :)

Cass and Melin's 1st Wedding Anniversary was yesterday, September 2nd. What a grand, grand day it was last year! So much fun...wish we had all been blogging back then...the greatest weekend!
I love you both more than words and am so thankful that God has blessed me with you both. Lee and I love our family of best friends as we say...you just can't beat best friends marrying your sibling! Guys...Happy, Happy Anniversary! We love you so!


5 comments:

Melinda Williams Moore said...

Aw! Thank you!! And uh, since I didn't even expect a post on my anniversary about my anniversary, there is nothing to forgive.

Although, I am thankful that you got yourself knocked up just so you could give me a nephew! :)

Speakin' of, Eli-man, WHERE ARE YOU? Let's go, buddy, we're ready! :)

LOVE YOU!

Melinda Williams Moore said...

Yeah, I'm commenting twice. I love that picture at the bottom and it makes me sad, because I have LOST MY PATAGONIA VEST. I loved that thing. Sniffle. Come back, vest! COME BACK!

Danielle said...

No darling you have not lost it - it is in my hall closet waiting for you. You left it at mom's one night - then we gave it to Cass to bring home - he forgot it. I finally hung it up in my closet and figured you would get it one day while you were here! :)

Rebekah said...

Obviously, you are a good friend. Returning things that belong to others. Everyone should be so honest!! ;)

Danielle said...

You just made me laugh out loud!! Wonderful trait to have isn't it...haha!! :)