Friday, September 12, 2008

Oh well!

No baby today...unless he decides to come on his own tonight. I didn't progress at all today even with 6 1/2 hours of pitocin...Eli is just very happy being in my belly! Dr. Roberts took us off the pitocin a little while ago and we are going to try again tomorrow morning. We will start the updates again in the morning...please be praying that I get a good night's sleep tonight and that my spirit stays up. I am starting to get a little frustrated but trying to stay positive! :) Thanks to everyone who came by today and stayed FOREVER with no results - sorry! haha

Love you all and thanks for all the prayers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey danielle,

i will definitely be praying that you get rested up for the big day tomorrow! just keep thinking positive! little man's gotta come out eventually!! also, knowing that you will be holding him tomorrow come hell or high-water should keep those spirits high!!! i love you so!

kristin

Tracey said...

Did I say today is a good day to have a baby??? I meant tomorrow!!! :)

Praying for you and Lee to get a good night sleep!! I can't wait for the updates tomorrow!! Thank you for keeping everyone updated!!!

Much Love,
Tracey

Danielle said...

Honey I am so sorry you have to wait another day!!! Evidently you have provided a very comfy home for Eli the past nine months :) Secretly, I am very excited that he decided to wait until I come back in town...
ssshhhh Eli don't tell your mommy I said that!! I know you are frustrated and anxious but know that Eli will come in God's timing...Simpson sure did :) Get as much sleep as you possibly can in that hospital bed!

Love ya,
Danielle