Saturday, September 13, 2008

Baby Coming Today?

Hi my fellow bloggers....just me...the one trying to have a baby! :) It is almost 6am and we are getting ready to start the pitocin again. I got 6 hours of UNINTERRUPTED sleep last night...amazing when you are pregnant and even more amazing when you are in the hospital. I was so tired from yesterday's round of pitocin that they took me off the monitors for the night, didn't check my vitals while I slept and gave me Ambien. I slept like a ROCK STAR! I feel very rested this morning....my stomach and abs are a alittle sore from all the contractions I had yesterday...but overall I am positive. I know this process so I am not nervous going in to LDR today. They have me a bigger (and COLDER) room to be in this morning....everyone here has taken care of me so much. I always loved Piedmont...now there is no denying my love affair with the nursing staff, food, or my awesome, awesome doctor. (Dr. Archie Roberts) He is the most patient man on the planet and wants me to have the most perfect vaginal (sorry if TMI) delivery possible and isn't going to rush me or Eli and threaten us with a c section which we are trying to avoid at all costs.

We will still be updating today...hopefully, things will progress a little faster so you won't have to read about what magazines or TV shows we are watching. I am hoping for a messed up hair, no makeup, oh my goodness....she had that baby post...what do you think?? ;)

Much, much love to all of you for reading and sending your sweet comments. We have read each one and it makes our day that Eli (and us) are so loved and prayed for. Keep them coming!! Here are some pictures from yesterday too....talk to you soon!

Cass massaging my feet - BEST Brother and soon to be Uncle in the world!!!


Auntie Melin and Uncle Cass just waiting for Eli!

My dad telling me I had done a great job all day even if there was no baby! He is going to have to find another blue shirt to wear today in honor of Eli. :)

4 comments:

kristinandmillie said...

good morning eli! we are ready for you wonderful arrival! will you have lots of dark hair??
big dark brown eyes? i can't wait to see your little face and your mommies when she holds you! she has been waiting on you since i can remember.
love you little one,
aunt K~

Amber said...

Chin up, pretty girl! I know what it is like to have a baby boy (actually both of mine) who want to extend their stay. Your moment is finally here... Enjoy!
Be strong, I love you and remember... YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Leslie said...

Hey Danielle. We are super excited for you. We can't wait to see the little one. I hope you have a great delivery. We will be praying for you. Love you.

Rebekah said...

Does it help to know that you look so beautiful. You have the new mommy glow. I am thinking "loosy goosy" guys!!

:p

Love you!!
Bek