Monday, September 8, 2008

My Last Shower...

was with a group of family that means so much to me! Danielle (my aunt), Kristin (my cousin) and Meghan (my cousin's new wife) hosted a shower for me and Eli a couple weeks ago and it was fabulous! It was an intimate time spent with family and it was so nice to relax and enjoy each and every one of them there. Lee even came and hung out with Uncle Doug and the kids so he got to be a part of it too. Thanks to everyone for a great, great time!! Here are some pictures from the shower...unfortunately we lost a couple when a computer crashed so there are none of the hostesses or the table! :(


Eli's ducky bath towel from Kristin and Millie - so cute!

I got a ton of books from everyone which I loved!!! I can't wait to read them all to Eli when he gets here - well, actually I am reading them now to him. :)

Me and my Mema (my dad's mother) - she has prayed and prayed for this child. I am so blessed to have her in my life. I was her first grandchild and have always loved my time with her. She has loved me like no other and loves Eli already so much!! He is so lucky!


Lee reading some of the Richard Scarry (my favorite as a child) books that his mom and grandmother brought for Eli. He was a bit tired this day as he had been out all night the night before at his 10 year High School Reunion. Thankfully, I didn't have to go!

Me feeding Simpson - look at those blue eyes and smile. Can you say precious??

Lee holding Millie - doesn't he look like a natural? And of course she is just as precious...Simpson, Millie and Eli will be so close growing up. They were all born this year - wow, what a growing family we have!!

6 comments:

Danielle said...

argh! i can't believe we lost some of the most important pictures!!! what luck :) the picture of you and memaw is really good...you should print it out for her so she can take it to church :)

xoxo
danielle

Jill Hill said...

you STILL look so great!! ( i say this while i am gritting my teeth in jealosy!)

i am so excited for you, and love going through the final countdown with you on your blog!! :)

xoxoxoxo!!

kristinandmillie said...

awww, i love the picture of lee holding millie...he does look like a natural for sure!

love you guys and counting down the days and waiting for the PHONECALL!

Rebekah said...

Even if you feel full term and yucky Danielle, Jack is loving your posts. He sits in my lap and says "more Andelles, Mommy! More Andelles!!!!"

He hasn't mentioned your voluptuousness, yet!
He loves you! You have that effect on people!

Good thing Moore babies are the cutest kids on the planet! We are about to have 1 more! YAY!

I love you so!
Bek

Rebekah said...

I am a dork, exclamation point, anyone? (!!!)

Danielle said...

I love exclamation points...they are my favorite! :)

Love you and tell Jack I love him too!!