Tuesday, September 9, 2008

8 More Days....

Well, I am 39 weeks today...can't even believe it myself!! We went to the doctor this morning and here is the latest update. I am still at 1 cm and about 20% to 30% effaced...no real change since last week. They did find some protein in my urine (Sorry if TMI) and my blood pressure was high for me. My doctor ordered some blood work and now we are waiting to hear today what it says....if there are any abnormalities in the blood work than I will probably be induced this weekend....if not than we are still on for a induction next week on the 18th. I will keep you posted...and update with a belly pic later today. :)

I also want to thank all my family and incredible girl friends who keep calling me, sending me messages and just checking in. Your words of encouragement and love are what gets me thru the days right now. I love each of you and couldn't have done this without you!! Gracious, I am super blessed!!

No comments: