Thursday, September 25, 2008

First Bath

Eli had his first bath on Tuesday...we had to call in reinforcements! He was peeling really bad (like a snake losing his skin) and I didn't know what to do. Beka brought us yummy dinner (Chicken and Dumplins) and took over...THANKFULLY! She got him all settled in the sink with a towel and she and I gave him his first bath. Daddy missed it but we got pictures so he could see....

Eli didn't love it...maybe he will learn to enjoy bath time! We got him all washed off and smothered him in some vaseline...the peeling is almost gone now! :)

Thanks Auntie Bek!!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

More Eli, please?! I can never get enough.

I tell you, Tuesday was the sweetest night ever. I was honored, I love you!!!!!!

Bek

Amber said...

Welcome Roscoe and Winston to the "Red Headed Stepchild Club".

My prayers are with you,
Lucy

Rebekah said...

exactly amber!!!!!!!!!!