Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Random Things About Me...

I found a new blog today....old friend from high school...Tracey Greene. She did this and I am hoping I can come up with 100 random things! Maybe you will learn something about me...
  1. My name is Helen Danielle Moore Copeland. (I just couldn't drop the Moore)
  2. I am 31 years old.
  3. My birthday is August 25th - Virgo!
  4. I married James Lee Copeland on September 30, 2006.
  5. I am currently 8 months pregnant with our first child.
  6. We are naming our little boy - James Eli Copeland and calling him Eli.
  7. I am currently HOT! Our AC is not working properly and I am dying! (not literally but when you are this pregnant every degree makes a difference)
  8. We have two Jack Russell Terriers - Winston and Roscoe.
  9. We live in Covington, GA and love it!
  10. I love my old ranch style house - so quiet!
  11. I drive an Acura and loving the gas mileage right now!
  12. I love to read.
  13. I love to go to the library and smell books.
  14. I don't want to take my wedding rings off but my fingers are swelling in this heat.
  15. I am crazy in love with my husband!
  16. I love his bald/shaved head!
  17. My family is my everything.
  18. My dad is my hero.
  19. My mom is the best.
  20. My brother is my best friend.
  21. My SEESTER (Melin) is my soul mate.
  22. I am so excited about being a mom to Eli!
  23. I am in love with my dogs! (and hope I still will be when Eli comes)
  24. I love going to lunch with my Mema.
  25. My cousins are my friends and I treasure that!
  26. I love the fabric I am doing Eli's bedding in! (I want my bedding to be it too)
  27. I really enjoy cooking and am thrilled when someone compliments me on it.
  28. I love to see my dad crinkle up and smile.
  29. My brother's hugs are by far the best in the world!
  30. My grandmother Glo is the sweetest and best!
  31. I love Lee's family which is so nice.
  32. I love to wear heels and really miss them now that I am pregnant.
  33. But I also love to wear flip flops and am so glad that I can wear them everyday right now.
  34. I love to wear skirts.
  35. Jeans are like a best friend...love them!
  36. My left ear lobe is torn.
  37. I have freckles.
  38. My hair is naturally curly (really curly) but I wear it straight a lot.
  39. I have only lived in Georgia but in many different cities.
  40. I loved my condo across from the Fox in Atlanta.
  41. Mike was the best roomie!
  42. I don't like to clean.
  43. I LOVE to iron.
  44. I am picky about what iron I will use. (I admit I am a Rowenta snob!)
  45. I love DVR.
  46. I enjoy reality shows like American Idol, Bachelorette, The Hills and The Reas Housewives of Orange County. (but not the New York one)
  47. I love Grey's Anatomy and General Hospital.
  48. My mom just met Patrick Dempsey on Saturday and I am jealous.
  49. I love Justin Timberlake.
  50. I love to look at Beckham but I hate his voice.
  51. I love celebrity tabloids and websites.
  52. My favorite celebrity magazine is US Weekly.
  53. My favorite celebrity website is www.celebrity-babies.com
  54. I love Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Garner - think they would be my choice of friends if I were an actress.
  55. I love that Roscoe loves me now. (he was abused and didn't like anyone when we got him)
  56. Eli is kicking me right now and I love it!
  57. I have brown eyes w/ hazel or green rims.
  58. I get them from my mom who has beautiful eyes.
  59. I have been blessed with the best friends.
  60. Mary is who I hope to emulate as a mom.
  61. I love jewelry - diamonds and sapphires.
  62. I wish I had the nerve to cut my hair off in a super short bob. (maybe this winter!)
  63. I enjoy watching soccer and hope Eli will play.
  64. I love invitations and wish I owned an invitation shop.
  65. I used to be a middle school teacher.
  66. I work in Sales now.
  67. I am not particularly fond of flying.
  68. I want to find a church home in Covington.
  69. I love praise music - it soothes me!
  70. I hate talk radio.
  71. I love big trucks - think they are sexy!
  72. I wish I could sing.
  73. Have I mentioned that I am jealous of my mom for meeting Patrick Dempsey? :)
  74. I hate Target Registry - they are awful at returns.
  75. I love to read aloud to Eli. (reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory now)
  76. Pasta is my favorite thing to eat.
  77. I love sweet tea...well, half sweet and half unsweet with a lot of ice!
  78. Lee and I love to watch movies.
  79. I enjoy sitting outside under my pergola (that Lee built) and enjoy my backyard.
  80. I miss teaching somedays.
  81. I love singing with Mike.
  82. My birthmark has moved up my belly 3 inches! (all pregnancy related)
  83. I like to look at other people's pictures.
  84. I always have on lip gloss and mascara.
  85. I enjoy sleeping! (and am missing it lately!)
  86. I have a favorite pillow.
  87. I am not a good student - didn't like school much.
  88. I am named after my great grandmother - Helen Daniel.
  89. I wish my nails would stay long.
  90. I like getting mail.
  91. I love to take vacations with my friends, my husband or my family.
  92. I played Scarlett O'Hara for a summer at Stone Mtn. Park.
  93. I wish my house was completely organized. (working on that!)
  94. It takes me a long time to fall asleep. (it takes Lee 4 seconds)
  95. I am thrilled that I am having a son!
  96. I hate spiders and snakes.
  97. I love purses!
  98. I like talking on the phone.
  99. I married the man of my dreams.
  100. I am thankful for my family, my health, my child, and my friends.

Now...let's see if you can do it??? I dare ya!

4 comments:

Mary Hudgins Balicki said...

Love your list, Honey!! You want to emulate me? What a sweetheart you are!!! :)
I'm going to take you up on this challenge - just wait!

hugs!!! ;)

Melinda Williams Moore said...

Can I just how much I love that we are incapable now of just saying "sister" straight? It just sounds...WRONG not say with huge yelps of joy, "MY SEEEEEEESTER!"

I have plans to copy you and do this soon.

Anonymous said...

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is the perfect choice! Go Roald Dahl!!! Your list inspired me to make my own, and it came in handy to reference when I was in a jam to find something else for my list! I love getting mail too... I fear there will come a day when people don't know what it's like to get a card in the mail. Those E-cards suck!!

Jill Hill said...

That was so much fun to read!! You are adorable!!! :) xoxoxo!!