Monday, July 28, 2008

8 Months

Since I have been so terrible at posting lately (mostly due to organzing my house and camera on the blink) I thought I would post a couple today. Aren't you excited??

I was 32 weeks or 8 months last Wednesday so about 7 1/2 weeks left as of now. I feel as though my belly has really popped lately and my belly button is getting ready to go completely flat. Lee thinks that is the best part! He just giggles and giggles when I show him my belly button. Latest happenings:

  • Eli gets the hiccups about 2 - 3 times a day ususally. I love them except when it is 2am and I am trying to sleep!


  • My birthmark which used to reside right above my belly button is now about 4 inches above my belly button - WOW!


  • Eli is pretty big right now - he is over 4 lbs which is a little above average and his head is measuring above average. Just what a girl wants to hear??!! I am hoping he had a growth spurt early and will even out in the next couple weeks.


  • I had my first shower on July 13th at Kim's house. (Lee's stepmom) It was so much fun! I will post pictures soon - a little behind on those. Sorry!


  • We are working on the nursery daily - it will be painted by tonight. Yippee!! Lee added a shelf (that is beautiful) around part of the room. Perfect for me to put all the books I have gotten! There again, will post pictures soon.


  • I am currently reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory to Eli - he loves it! He just kicks and moves all around while I read aloud to him.


  • My wedding rings are off! My fingers are starting to swell and I am terrified of them getting stuck on there. I am wearing a little gold ring that says Love on it - my dad gave it to my mom when she was 16 yrs old. (they just celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary)


  • Eli has dropped down so I don't have indigestion as bad - only when I eat Mexican food. I should stop but it is SOO tasty!


  • I am going to the doctor every two weeks now and everything is right on schedule.

2 comments:

Mary Hudgins Balicki said...

Look at you, Posting Queen!!! I love it - you look so great, can't believe how good at 8 mos. pregnant. Eli is so sweet, only adding to his Mother's beauty!! :)
Love you, hang in there for the downhill slope.
xoxo!

Rebekah said...

There you go!! Posting a million times, thank you!
I love your belly photos! And your milestones as well.

You don't have to wait long now!
Naps, lots of naps, would be my advice! *smile*

i love you!
Bek