Monday, June 2, 2008

Why not?

Since I have been so slack in blogging lately...thought I would do two in one night!
My cutie pie husband has been working his butt off (thank God not literally!) at work and has been putting in some long hours. Memorial Day was a day of rest for many but he had to go finish up a house that was closing on that Wednesday. I went with him to help since two is much better than one! I went around this 5200 sq ft house and put blue tape on any mark, scratch or nick I found...then he would come thru and fix it. It was a long couple hours but we had a great time laughing and singing songs in this big ole house! Here are some pictures...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think that is very sweet that you helped lee with his job!! if only i could have been a fly on the wall in that house. i hate that i wasn't there to hear yawl singing!!!

love,
kristin

Mary Hudgins Balicki said...

Such a devoted wife!! I love it!!!!
Thanks for blogging, Doll and giving your readers (particularly Kris and me) what we want - more of you!!!
Love, Love, Love!!!
Me

Amber said...

YEAH! Mommy & Eli are back to blogging! Ditto to Kristin and Mary... Love you guys and the pics!!

Melinda Williams Moore said...

I'm loving your baseball hatted pregnant self in this photographs! Too wonderful!