Monday, June 2, 2008

Things I Love During Pregnancy...

My cravings keep changing...my moods are up and down...thought I would share some of my pregnancy favorites.
  1. Candy - I have always loved candy more than cake or cookies. Pregnancy has increased this love! Tonight my favorite is Starbursts - yum!

  2. Old Navy Yoga Pants - I live in these! I wish they came in more colors but only in gray and black so far. They are so comfy on the belly!!
  3. Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfume - so feminine and light enough for me not to get a headache. I am in love!

  4. Jim 'N Nicks Brisket Sandwich - BUT I have to have Sonny's Sweet Sauce and a Clausen pickle. They know me in the drive thru! :)


  5. Tropicana Pink Lemonade - I drink water all day long but when I splurge on something else it is definately this! I really do have a bottle in my car (just in case) and one at my house. haha!

  6. Soft Lips Vanilla Chapstick w/ SPF 20 - I have never really worn chapstick but I have fallen in love with this stuff. I literally have it all over my house...my car...my purse!


  7. Bali Seductive Curves Underwire Bra - I found these bras in Destin at the Bali outlet (thank you Jennifer!!) and am in heaven! They have wide straps, 3 hooks in the back, underwire AND foam cups which is essential. I don't know what I am going to do when I outgrow these - they only make them in certain sizes!! YIKES!


  8. Palmers Body Oil and Stretch Mark Cream - it is a complete system that takes me a while but I am determined to do all I can to help my dry, itchy skin. I start with some regular lotion mixed with the body oil over the entire body then I use the SM cream on the belly, boobs and bottom. Maybe I will be blessed with no stretch marks...


    Saving the best two for last....
9. My husband - What more can I say than I love him! He has been absolutely amazing during the past 24 weeks...from going to the grocery store multiple times, to helping me figure out what sounds good to eat, to bathing the dogs once (or twice) a week, to rubbing my back or head when it hurts, to driving me to the hospital in the middle of the night and being happy and supportive...he literally is my very best friend and I am so blessed to be going thru this amazing process with him. Baby, I love you more than you know!
10. My belly and Eli - There are literally no words for this love! God has blessed me with this sweet child growing in my belly and I am forever thankful. I enjoy...absolutely LOVE being pregnant and cannot wait to meet my son! I am constantly rubbing my belly...I think I am going to be really sad when I have Eli and my belly is gone. Lovebug...you are my heart!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this post!! i am so happy that you are happy!! i cannot wait to meet mr. eli either. i am so proud of lee-bo for being the support that you need!!! i love you both.

ps. baby mama movie thursday!!

kristin

Mary Hudgins Balicki said...

Me, too!!!!
Great post, I'm sure that spots 9.) and 10.) must be the best ones - - reserved for Lee and Eli!!! :) So cute, doll!!
Love you!!
Blog about SITC!!! There's some material for today!!! :)
xo,
Me

Melinda Williams Moore said...

Look at you and all of your photos! I LOVE IT. I am totally eying the yoga pants, because you can NEVER have too many yoga pants.

And whoo hoo! Belly pic!

Amber said...

Baby belly! Love it!

I'm also loving the bra. I'm always looking for new ways to contain my lovelies! :)