Monday, May 5, 2008

Sleepy pups...missing mom!

So I had the best time at the beach this past weekend. It was such a treat! Talk about a relaxing trip...we did nothing we didn't want to do! We slept in, stayed up late, watched movies, shopped, sat on the beach and by the pool, ate TCBY every day....it was perfect! Jennifer is my new traveling buddy...who knew we would get along so well and travel perfectly together. That is so important!! We are already planning our next "relaxing" trip with the boys for New Years..back to the beach for some bike riding, kayaking, walking on the beach and relaxation! One of the best moments when I got home (besides squeezing Lee to death) was seeing my pups...they really missed me! I was laying on the couch and they came and got beside me in this pose...how freaking cute are they??? I am in love with all the boys in my life right now...Lee, Baby Eli, Winston and Roscoe. :)




2 comments:

Melinda Williams Moore said...

I love it! They are so snuggly!! I am glad you guys had a great time on your trip - Jennifer is such a great girl, and it sounds like you've found an awesome beach buddy!

Anonymous said...

i love the cute pictures of the puppies. we had to board tripp this weekend too and he missed us like crazy. i think he was a little upset with me when i picked him up today. call me tomorrow and tell me all about the beach trip!!! miss you.
kristin