Wednesday, April 30, 2008

In Love...


Ok...I know I am biased but I am IN LOVE with this child! We had our 20 week appointment today and everything is right on schedule. He had 10 fingers and toes, four chambers in his heart, no cleft palate...and definitely still a boy! I have gained 5 lbs so I am right on track...woohoo!!! Me and the baby are heading to the beach for a couple days so this post will be real quick. But I had to share this one picture with you...started crying when I saw it! I just love his little hands up by his face...like I said...IN LOVE with this little man!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my!! SOOOOO cute. what a great 4-D pic. i love his hands up by his little face! how sweet is he. i think i am in love with him too!! so glad that you are having such a beautiful pregnancy and everything is going well. i am proud of you for gaining those 5 lbs! love you and have fun at the beach. give the beach and sand my love.
kristin and millie~

Melinda Williams Moore said...

ADORABLE! And amazing.

Amber said...

He'll be in your arms in no time!

Rebekah said...

I don't think there has EVER been a sweeter ultrasound photo. OMG!

You're doing great, Mommy!

Bek

Anonymous said...

ok, so it's like i told you at the beach...there is NOTHING like loving a little boy!!! i swear he already looks just like lee :) and that is what you've always wanted! he is just scrumptious and already SO loved!
it was so good to see you in destin and i can't wait to feel him move again! give him and mommy kisses from me :) love you...danielle

Jill Hill said...

So precious, Danielle! Can't wait to meet the little hunk!! :) xoxo