Tuesday, May 6, 2008

More about me...

What Was I Doing Ten Years Ago? Wow, ten whole years ago...it was 1998 and I was getting ready to move to Macon to start my teaching classes at GCSU/Macon campus. I was dating Brandon...driving a black Honda Accord...didn't even have Winston yet!!

Five Things on My To-Do List Today :
1. Work, work, work
2. Keep Audrey and Sloane for a couple hours
3. Go to grocery store
4. Make dinner
5. Finish up Relay for Life stuff

Five Snacks I Enjoy (Can I write "anything not nailed down?"):
1. Blueberry PopTarts - a new pregnancy craving!
2. Reduced Fat Wheat Thins w/ Cheese
3. Fresh Pineapple or Bananas
4. Salsa and Chips
5. Almonds and Vanilla Yogurt Raisins

Five Things I would Do If I Were a Billionaire:
1. Pay off all debt for me and my family
2. Buy some land and build a house
3. Donate a large portion to local charities
4. Take all my family and friends on a luxurious trip - maybe rent a island!!
5. Save it for my kids and their kids

Five Bad Habits:
1. Leaving dirty dishes in the sink
2. Procrastinating
3. Watching General Hospital - at least I DVR it!
4. Don't make my bed every morning
5. Drive way too fast

Five Places I Have Lived:
1. Conyers, GA
2. Atlanta, GA
3. Macon, GA
4. Perry, GA
5. Covington, GA

Five Jobs I've Had or Have:
1. TCBY (when I was 16!)
2. Retail - Gap, GapKids, Payless
3. Middle School Teacher
4. Marketing Director
5. Sales @ The Icebox

I Want to Know More About ( a nice way of saying "your tagged")
1. Mary
2. Melinda
3. Amber
4. Kristin
5. Jill

1 comment:

Melinda Williams Moore said...

I love you for tagging me - you just made my blogging topic of the day so easy! I love that you are craving pop tarts, I LOVE POP TARTS!!

I am off to go work on this before my day takes off and buries me.

Mwuh, love!