Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Yes...I am addicted to General Hospital! I am fully admitting to my addiction that started about two years ago. I have never been a huge fan of soap operas but this one sucked me in real quick. Thank goodness for DVR...now I don't have to make up elaborate stories of why I can't come to work when something big is going to happen on GH. (Not that I ever did that!) Here are some of my favorite episodes:

Maxie's Eulogy at Georgie's Funeral


Kate the Fashion Queen and Claudia the Mob Queen


Maxie and Robin Talking About Pregnancy


Sonny and Carly Let Go (just first 5 minutes or so until Carly leaves)

1 comment:

Melinda Williams Moore said...

I was an old-school GH watcher when I lived with Melissa and Bek at UGA. Robin & Stone killed me, and I looooooooved Brenda and Sonny. It is weird to see different Carly's, but the same Robin.