Monday, March 10, 2008

Style Me Pretty

Melin is actually the reason I started this blog or started reading blogs. She always found these cool ideas and sites so I started checking them out. One of my favorites is called Style Me Pretty...they focus on weddings and everything wedding related...which you know is my favorite thing! The weddings they usually post are like Martha Stewart Weddings...out of this world beautiful! I sent in my wedding last week not expecting to hear anything but lo! and behold they posted it today. You can check it out at www.stylemepretty.com - they will end up doing a couple posts with pictures throughout today. I also told them the story of how Cass, Melin, Lee and I all met in Montana...so romantic and cool that they are posting Cass and Melin's wedding tomorrow! :)

I am still craving ridiculous amounts of bad food...have probably gained 10 lbs in the past two days alone! haha Today I am stuck on Krystal Chick's with Chick-fil-a fries...not to mention that I ate another McDonald's cheeseburger today for lunch. (I did pair it with Baked Lays instead of fries...desperately trying to be healthy!!) Please be praying for my little one...poor thing is swimming in fat and cholesterol.

1 comment:

Melinda Williams Moore said...

HA! As I am scrolling through my blog reader at this very moment - very appropriate post, dude! You have more comments on your wedding, I checked this morning when I woke up. Cass saw Winston's picture, and said, "Willy Wonka! Looking like the man!"

As for your fast food cravings, Baby C. will probably pop out already having his/her fill of fast food and be all, "Sorry, mommy, but I want only soy products and vegan food. Did that meat touch my mashed peas? Are those ORGANIC baby mashed carrots or carrots grown with *horrified expression* mainstream farming techniques?"