Sunday, March 9, 2008

Missing the Race...

It is Nascar Race weekend and I am sitting at home with my dogs...missing the smell of burning rubber and roar of the cars racing around the track! Ever since my first Nascar experience at Daytona in 1998 I have been a complete RACE GIRL! I decided that I wouldn't try to go this weekend since I didn't know how I would be feeling or where I would get my fast food fix. haha! All of my family is there...my sweet daddy and husband called me numerous times for me to hear the fly over, green flag start, and the roar of the engines! It just isn't the same watching it on TV...I am such an infield snob!!

On to other news....I broke down today and caved! I have been craving fast food and haven't let myself go there except for Taco Bell bean burritos. Well, today the baby got the best of me....I packed the dogs in the car and headed to Krystal's thinking that the Krystal Chick wouldn't be that bad. While sitting in the drive thru (b/c I had my leopard print slippers on) I decided that the fries at McDonald's were so much better so I would head next door. Once I got in the drive-thru line at Micky D's I completely caved and ordered a cheeseburger! I really don't know what is coming over me...I haven't eaten like this since college! I broke down in tears once I got home and I had eaten 1/2 the cheeseburger, 1/2 of my large fry, and 1/2 of one of the Chicks. Thankfully, I have great friends and family who talked me thru it and said the baby must be needed fat and calories. (Thanks Melin, Beka and Mom!!)

I am going to start taking some baby bump pictures this week...can't hide it much longer! I can't wait to get a big belly! (and I am surely on my way eating Micky D's and Krystals) :)

No comments: