Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Finally....

I am in my 2nd trimester officially today! What a blessing! I can not imagine waiting until now to tell people that we were pregnant. I can't hold a secret (that is mine) that long! I feel great today...really hungry. I am trying not to eat as much fast food so today I focused on cheese, black bean and spinach quesadillas today. Yum!

Both of my sweet dogs are asleep beside me on the couch as I am working. Roscoe got out of the fence today and ran around the neighborhood for about 15 minutes. He gave me a good scare! Winston just always waits by the back door...he wouldn't dare run off! Such a difference in their two personalities.

I wonder if there is anyone out there who loves General Hospital as much as I do? I had no idea that I would love a show...I know, I know...it is a soap opera but I can't help it!! I DVR it every day and then watch it at night or during the weekend. It is definitely my guilty pleasure!

Thanks again to Melin...I am addicted to searching for new craft ideas on blog sites. I wish I could just make crafts every day instead of working. Wouldn't that be grand? I guess I will have to settle in setting up a craft area in my office and working on little bits and pieces when I have time. I want to make some things for the baby's nursery...so far I can make pillows! I guess that is a start...haha!

In closing, I want to thank all of my family and friends who have been so supportive during these past 3 months of my pregnancy. You were supportive in us trying to get pregnant and so unbelievably there for me when I was so sick. I love you all and can't wait for this little one to meet each and every one of you. He or she is very lucky!!

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Jack is pointing to the blue and brown background on your blog, saying "pretty, mom, pretty!!"
So glad you are eating and feeling good, YAY-YOU!

We love you!!
Bek

Melinda Williams Moore said...

I fully support Internet addiction. How else can I look up Doctor Who information all day long????

Love to you!

Anonymous said...

i didn't know you could make pillows!!! what types of craft blogs has melin turned you onto??? i'd love to check them out...

Anonymous said...

i guess i am anonymous....
love you,
kris & millie