Thursday, March 27, 2008

15 Weeks and the Bump

I was 15 weeks on Wednesday....pretty much feel the same. No more sickness all day just the occasional nausea but I stay hungry. AND I mean hungry! Lee just laughs at me....he thinks it is funny! (or at least he will until I start gaining massive amounts of weight!) I am dying to feel the baby move for the first time. I will lay still for hours at night just hoping I will feel it. I know it will happen soon but I am not patient when it comes to this! My skin is starting to get a little bad....which of course is not something I am happy about. But it could just be my eating habits and not pregnancy horomones...or maybe a little of both!
Here is the latest picture of me - took it last night - so 15 weeks - little baby bump!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Won't be long and you'll start feeling light thumps coming from that little booger. It's so cool!

Anonymous said...

Love you little baby bump....it's so cute! love ya & I can't wait to see your little one grow some more!

Anonymous said...

You look sooo sweet. I cast my vote. I think it is a girl, but boy or girl, he/she will be a LUCKY person!!! love, aunt cyndi

Melinda Williams Moore said...

AND she finally looks slightly pregnant! YAHOO! Keep the belly pictures coming, doodles.

(In case you haven't noticed, I am catching up on comments today.

*pats self on the back*

Anonymous said...

This should totally be in the front pages of US Weekly... Baby Bump Alert! ;-) Love Ya!

Amy J said...

Ahh, the bump. Well, just know after the first time you feel that baby move, it will NEVER stop. This baby is going to ROCK your world! My world is rockin right now and my baby is asleep. Enjoy the days of calmness. :)