Monday, March 24, 2008

Melin's Survey that I stole....


Ok so I loved Melin's post so much the other day that I thought I would copy it and do it for myself - let's see how I do:


Things I'll always wear:
1. A good pair of jeans - you know the ones that fit you like a glove, know all the curves of your body and make you look great too!
2. Mascara - I rarely leave the house without it! I have used Loreal Voluminous since I was a junior in high school and I still declare it the BEST mascara out there.
3. I love wearing earrings! I could never have enough - love all kinds - classic studs or hoops, long dangly ones, fake, real - you name it I will wear them!
4. Heels! Don't get me wrong I love flip flop season but I love a great pair of heels that kill your feet but look damn good!

I can't live without (Like Melin's answer -there are obvious things on this list: Lee, family,this baby inside my belly, Roscoe and Winston, and my friends...but I am going to be shallow and talk only of inanimate objects):
1. Gum or Hard Candy - always have it, love it, my dentist hates this obsession!
2. Cheeseburgers or Bean Burritos right now - haha!
3. My favorite pillow and pillowcase - not that many people know about this - but I have had it since I was little and I love, love, love it!
4. Lip Gloss - right now my favorite is Victoria Secret Candy (tastes yummy too!)

My new favorite hotel (!@#!? - clearly someone famous did this list):
Love the James Madision Hotel in Madison, GA - staying there again on Saturday night! :)

My next trip with the kids: Baby bump will be going to Florida with the family and Louisana for a wedding this summer.

The soundtrack of my life: (this is going to be hard for me)
Childhood: Monster Mash (loved making up dances) and
High School: Too many - Indigo Girls (like Melin), U2, Pearl Jam, Billy Joel, Sting, and so many more.....
College: More of the above plus Hootie and the Blowfish, Smashing Pumpkins, Dolly Parton (Maggie that is for you!), and Shania Twain
Currently: Right now anything relaxing - Christian praise music, Enya, Celtic Woman, and anything that Melin sends me that I can understand! haha

My workout regime: Walking

All Time Favorite Flower: Peony

Recipe for Relaxing Guests:
Clean but homey house. Relaxed attire. Good food. Drinks. Me! :)

Reason to Raid the Kitchen:
Do I have to really tell you my reason.....UH PREGNANT!!!

1 comment:

Melinda Williams Moore said...

Why, thank you! I search for things to blog about, since I've promised myself a post a day. Keeps the writin' hands...uh, writin'.

I especially like that I am espousing clogs, while you are proclaiming love for heels.

Sidebar: I don't know if you are aware of this, Danielle, but Peal Jam? It is SO our generation.

And, hello, my music is totally understandable. It's just morbidly depressing! Well, OK. Sometimes the wailing is to the point that you can't understand the words.