Friday, January 30, 2009
1 box stuffed shells, cooked according to package
1 lb organic or lean hamburger meat or you could use rotisserie chicken
1 box organic spinach
1 1/2 jars of Classico Spinach and Cheese Florentine Sauce
1/2 small container of skim ricotta cheese
1 bag Italian Cheese, shredded (or mozzarella, provolone, etc)
Seasonings - Garlic Salt, Pepper, Salt, Basil
Brown the beef with seasonings - drain if needed - saute the spinach in some olive oil - drain - mix together 3/4 beef, 1/2 bag of shredded cheese, ricotta cheese and spinach - add additional seasoning if needed - simmer 1 jar of the sauce with the remaining beef - put 1/2 cup in the bottom of casserole dish - stuff the cooked and drained shells with mixture - arrange in casserole dish - cover with the meat sauce - cover with the remaining 1/2 bag of shredded cheese - bake at 350* with foil on top until bubbly and hot
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Monday, January 26, 2009
Here are the rules:
1. Open your pictures folder.
2. Go to the sixth folder.
3. Open the sixth picture.
4. Import into your blog and tell the story.
What a night! September 30, 2006...we had been married about an hour and were sharing our 1st Dance to Crazy Love by Van Morrison. I remember this moment...I finally had married the man of my dreams and was surrounded by every important person in my life. I was beyond happy...a state of bliss actually. And I love the way you can really only see my eyes in this picture...but it says so much...you can tell I am smiling and really can't stop...and I love that Lee's head is buried in my shoulder. Let me tell you...I LOVE THIS MAN! He still makes my heart swoon...didn't know what picture I was going to come up on while following the rules...so glad it was this one!
I am tagging all of my friends out there...come on...do it for me!! And for yourself...it will take you back to some time in your life that you probably aren't thinking of right at this moment...good, bad, sad, happy...but you will be glad you remembered it!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
- When he wakes up in the morning, he immediately smiles at you and starts kicking his legs as much as he can in his swaddle blanket.
- His stretches...oh my! So cute!!
- His love for bath time...he loves the red bottle of shampoo I have in there and the green frog on the wall that holds his toys...he smiles at both and talks to them.
- When he looks at me and makes little cooing noises when he is tired and getting ready for bed.
- He gets so excited when Lee gets home...he watches his every move!
- He loves to look at the dogs and has even reached for them. (they were great!)
- His love (and mine) for nursing...I am so lucky that he enjoys it!
- He loves getting his diaper changed on the changing table...he laughs and kicks and squeals...doesn't happen if you change his diaper on the bed or somewhere else??
- How he grabs for his toys now and smiles at them.
- When riding in the car he looks out the window and at himself in the mirror.
- His sweet cheeks...especially at the end of a yawn or while he is nursing.
- His fuzzy hair...like a little chick. (mmmm...)
- His love for his Glow Worm...HE LOVES IT! (Thanks Uncle Luke and Aunt Missy)
- How he laughs at everything now...
- Super cute when he is standing on your lap and buckles his knees so he can jump. He loves to jump!
Bascially, I love everything...he is a very content, happy baby. The only time he gets fussy is when he is hungry or if you are late getting him to bed. He is a great napper (2 naps a day - one is 4 hours!!) and falls asleep on his on at night and sleeps for about 8 hours straight and then another 3 hours after he nurses. Lee and I are constantly amazed by our love for this child...we just had no idea your heart could love like this! I can't wait to see what the next 4 months bring!