Monday, January 26, 2009

Photo Tag

I am going to admit something...I wasn't tagged for this by anyone...just saw it on someone's blog...thought it would be neat to do...so I am tagging myself! haha

Here are the rules:
1. Open your pictures folder.
2. Go to the sixth folder.
3. Open the sixth picture.
4. Import into your blog and tell the story.

What a night! September 30, 2006...we had been married about an hour and were sharing our 1st Dance to Crazy Love by Van Morrison. I remember this moment...I finally had married the man of my dreams and was surrounded by every important person in my life. I was beyond happy...a state of bliss actually. And I love the way you can really only see my eyes in this picture...but it says so much...you can tell I am smiling and really can't stop...and I love that Lee's head is buried in my shoulder. Let me tell you...I LOVE THIS MAN! He still makes my heart swoon...didn't know what picture I was going to come up on while following the rules...so glad it was this one!
I am tagging all of my friends out there...come on...do it for me!! And for yourself...it will take you back to some time in your life that you probably aren't thinking of right at this moment...good, bad, sad, happy...but you will be glad you remembered it!

5 comments:

Mary Hudgins Balicki said...

Aww, that's so sweet!!! :)
I'm scared to do it myself but will try to muster up the courage!
xo,
me

Anonymous said...

i remember this moment as well...i think i was balling my eyes out! i have so many sweet memories of us talking about your dream wedding when we were little! oh what a day it was-one of the prettiest weddings and brides i've ever seen!! love you

Danielle said...

Aw you are so sweet Kristin! Do you see Stephen in the background?? ;)

Love you!

Kelli said...

Oh, I love it! I am going to do this myself. Your picture is beautiful!

Love,
Kelli

Jill Hill said...

what a great idea!! i will do this post soon...love it!! and love the story. you guys are so beautiful!!!!