Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Supper Club

So Rebekah came up with a great idea to have a Supper Club and our first one was on Valentine's Night. (sorry for the late post) You would never have known that Beka didn't like (I mean, LOVE) Valentine's Day. We all walked in the Vepraskas home and about fell over....it looked like Martha Stewart had literally come in and set up to photograph a Valentine's Dinner Party. I mean she had rented tables, chairs, tableclothes, satin napkins (YES!!)...had cut out hearts and made gorgeous place cards and drink tags...candles and flowers everywhere. It was GORGEOUS! We all sat at one long table and used real china...what grownups we are! It was a night of laughter, friendship and love. The best part was listening to the guys tell how we all met and how they proposed...sweet treat for the night of love! Can't wait till next time...but who's calling Martha to decorate?? :)






4 comments:

Jill Hill said...

You are right, Beka's house was perfection that night. Not to mention the delicious food...YUM! I am so glad that you took pictures!

Can't wait until our next supper!!

Rebekah said...

Awe! I love your photos, Danielle. Thank you for taking them with that incredible camera! I loved having the supper here and loved making amends with the heart. It was a good thing!

The best thing was the company. What joy and laughter! :)

Rebekah said...

I love your new layout, too! Very classic.

Melinda Williams Moore said...

Aw, man. Wish we could have been there! Although, I am afraid when it is our time to host it won't be nearly as swanky. Ooh, I need my t-shirt! I plan to pack it on my trip and take photos of it everywhere we go!