Thursday, October 2, 2008

I won!!!

I really NEVER do win anything...maybe things are turning around for me! :) I am a daily stalker of Jessica Turner's blog...she is a new mom to Elias (So cute!), scrapbooking queen and is very honest and funny about her "real" life. I love it! She was given 25 mini albums to hand out to people like me who wanted to document their "life as it is right now"...and all I had to do was leave a comment. Out of the hundreds...I was one of the ones chosen! WOOHOO!! So, I am patiently waiting on my mini album so I can get started. Check out her blog to see the one she just created...super cute! Thanks Jessica!!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Of course she picked you!! I know you don't know this about yourself, but you are irresistible!
Here's to a new winning streak, sweet momma.

I Love you,
Bek