Thursday, October 30, 2008

Friends and Family...

I am going to be a busy girl today I think...have a lot of pictures to download and a couple posts to do. Make sure you read them all! haha

A couple weeks ago Shannon, Mary and their girls (minus Audrey who was in school) came by to visit me and Eli. What fun!! Sloane and Anna Kathryn played in Eli's nursery with all the baby toys while us grown up girls oohed and ahhed over Eli and caught up. Anna Kathryn wanted to hold Eli over and over...she was such a little mommy! I took the girls outside for a quick photo op but they wanted to hold hands and hop in the grass more than pose. :)





This past week we went to Doug and Danielle's house to see Josie and baby Sim. Josie was so cute holding him - just look at those curls!! Sim wanted to kiss him and kiss him some more - PRECIOUS!! I can't wait to watch these guys all grow up together. Eli and Sim are only 9 months apart so I am sure they will be best of buds!






We also spent some time with my mom's family in early October for my Aunt Dorie's birthday. Eli loved his aunties and great grandparents!!!



Here are some pictures (last ones for this post I promise!!) from last night at my parents house. Eli is 6 1/2 weeks old and finally fitting into his newborn clothes (thanks Sim for letting me borrow you ultra cute outfit!). Dad aka Capt and Mom aka Gigi just can't get enough of Eli...like any of us can? :)



Dad is making "pooting" noises with his mouth and Eli was POOTING for real! Look at his eyes in the picture - so cute! We were laughing so hard!! (the boy definitely has some gas issues)

2 comments:

Mary Hudgins Balicki said...

Those are so great - I've missed your posts, thanks for treating us today!!! ;)
Anna Kathryn was too precious that day with Eli, maybe a blooming romance for later days. . .who knows?? Precious.
Your Dad and Eli at the end takes the cake though - I was laughing out loud at their faces!!! Too funny! Josie's curls. . . can't stand it!!
Fun pics!
xo~

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I've been waiting FOREVER for another post :) Those pictures are priceless! Too cute and can't wait to see you guys again. Love all of y'all!

Jennifer