Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I Love Lists!!

Ok....so if you haven't figured out by now I surround myself with tons of creative people so that I can steal their ideas. It is genius really! Today I am stealing my dear friend Amber's List idea from her blog and making some lists of my own. I will make some slight changes but this is straight from her idea bank! THANKS DOLL!

I love lists....my grandmother actually saved little lists that I would make as a child. Even at 8 years old I would write out what I wanted to accomplish that day or which chores to do first. They are theraputic for me....LOVE crossing off an item when I am done. What a sense of accomplishment! Today, I have compiled some different lists....some are my regular ones and some are stolen. (as I said before, not ashamed to steal!)

Grocery List
squash, zucchini, and tomatoes
hummus
Quaker Oats Cereal
Dasani bottled water
chedder cheese
organic chicken
Brown Cow Jrs.
Jolly Ranchers Fire Cinnamons
2% milk
Baked Doritos, Sour Cream and Onion
My DVR List
The Hills
General Hospital
American Idol
Grey's Anatomy (April 24th)
Real Housewives of the OC
Any Dateline special that sounds interesting
To Do List (now)
start Lee's laundry
get food together for dinner with friends
give the dogs a bath (YUCK!)
change sheets on our bed
put in order for Comair shirts
To Do List (future)
be a good mother
learn a new language
eat healthy during this pregnancy
have 1 or 2 more children
have a successful marriage
become more creative - sew more
Baby Names (no comments people!)
Priscilla James "Cilla"
Ginny Lou (just for my mother)
Thomas Roy
Cole Thomas
Calvin Thomas "Cal"
Wyatt, Miller, James

2 comments:

Amber said...

Don't you just love those "Real Housewives"? Such a guilty pleasure. I actually watch just about all the reality shows on BRAVO.

Want... to comment... on... baby names... trying... not to... :)

The name is like the wedding dress or the husband to be... you'll just know the right one!!

Melinda Williams Moore said...

Uh, so I just linked to your blog from my blog, because I was doing a list of the Top 50 TV shows, and lo! here you are with a list of your own. Freaky deaky.