Thursday, September 3, 2009

Almost One...


Where has the past year gone? My lil' man is almost one...only 10 days left. I am going to try and fill the next week up with posts all about him and how incredibly awesome he is! (only a mother's love right?) :)

We are heading off to the race this weekend...with lil' man in tow! Wow, we may be crazy but we will see. We are going down tomorrow in the big ole motor home. Lee's little brother is coming up from Southern to hang out with us all weekend. My good friend, Susan, who I used to teach with is coming...my oh my it is going to be fun! I am sure I will have plenty of pictures to share. Hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!!

xoxo D

1 comment:

Shannon said...

What a cutie!! Oh my!

Thank you so much for your sweet comment! I was smiling so big when I read it. It made my day. Thank you so much for praying for me. That means more than you will ever know.

I will be praying for your friend in the custody battle. That has to be heartbreaking.