Monday, April 13, 2009

Publix Deals

I am not going to blog each week about what deals I have found at Publix or Kroger but I thought I would give you updates on how I am doing...plus, it will hold be accountable to keep doing it no matter how much extra time it takes. (not that much really!)

I am in love with Publix's BOGO (buy one get one free). I stock up on items each week and when I have a coupon on top of that...OMG! :) This is what I found today:

$.01 Item was Publix Bleach - you just can't beat it!

BOGO: Cheerios (all the kinds - I got plain ones for me and Frosted ones for Lee)

Kellogg cereals (got Raisin Bran and Corn Flakes - plus I had a $1.00 coupon)

Kashi Chewy Granola Bars

Ruffle Potato Chips

Hunts Can Tomatoes

Muellers Pasta

Chocolate Chip Cookies

BBQ Sauce/Marinade

Arnolds Bread

Sargento Cheese

I got some great produce (bananas, blueberries, asparagus, green leaf lettuce) and some other things that we needed. The great thing about Publix (besides the great customer service and clean store) is that you don't have to buy 2 items to get the BOGO deals. Or you can and just stock up like I normally do. That way, I don't have to buy things every week. I am still loving it and will not go to the store without a coupon now. It is just WAY too easy and darn it...I lvoe saving my family some money! :)

4 comments:

Mary Hudgins Balicki said...

You so smart, thanks for spreading the word!! :)

You've always been one to sound the trumpet on a good deal, ever since your days at the Gap a hundred years ago - love that!!

Please keep up the good work!!!!

Amber said...

Adorable pics of the family!!
I really enjoyed hanging out the other day. Seriously, we must do that more often. That sandwich was super-duper-liciousness
Know that I love you and am here if you ever need me! :)

Jill Hill said...

You are so cute!! I am inspired once again by your coupon clipping ways! Maybe I will give it another go..who knows.

And I love the post before this one....you poured your heart and soul into that post and it is beautiful.

I am praying for you guys..you are one incredible little lady, wife and mama!

love you and your good deals,

Jill

emily anderson said...

don't you just love publix?!
anywho, if you sign up to go in atlanta, make sure to sign up under the link, so you can get the discount! it's so worth it danielle!
let me know if you end up going!!
emily