Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Mema!

**I did 3 posts tonight - make sure you read all of them!!**
Sunday was my grandmother's birthday - what a grand day! The family got together at my parent's house to celebrate her and then went to church with her that evening. She was so happy! Here are some pictures....
Martha Ellen - our rock!


Josie telling Mema all about the deer in the backyard

Uncle Cass and Auntie Melin with Eli

Me and Josie singing Happy Birdle Daydle to Mema! (our secret family song - Josie couldn't get enough of it - haha!!)


Eli with his great-grandmother Martha Ellen - one lucky boy!!

Uncle Ken - the quiet one of the bunch! Rare in this family!! (her 4th boy - yes, she had her hands full with 4 boys!)


Uncle Doug with Mema (her 2nd boy)


Dad with his favorite new little guy! They ADORE each other!! (dad is her 1st boy)

Grandpa Bob and the Queen of our family

Simpson trying to get Eli to play with him.

Mema with Uncle Jeff (her 3rd boy)

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

The photo of Melinda, Cass and Eli took my breath away. I love it as it captures their personalities in a classic way. Your little guy is somethin' really special.

Great post!!

Big hugs,
Bek

Melinda Williams Moore said...

Oh, that was a really sweet comment by Bek - wow.

I am doing my blogging catch up today - these are great pics, and it was fun to see everyone (even if it was a short visit for Cass & I).

I really want Josie's hair and outfit.

Danielle said...

Love the pics Andelle! We had such a great time and tell Lee how yummy his veggie beef soup was :) Eli was quite the model...

Melin you are so sweet! Josie says your future little girl can borrow her hair and outfit any time!!

Love,
Danielle